Junior UI Designer
The Product Team at Lalamove is on a mission to be the most customer-centric product team in Hong Kong; ambitious, yes, but also humbled by the magnitude of the problems we are tackling.
Lalamove is seeking a talented Junior UI designer to develop a delightful experience for our customers. As a Junior UI designer, you will have a significant impact on our business by supporting our Product designers as they contribute to the design direction. You are passionate about design thinking at the same time with a result-oriented mindset.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Product Designers to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Deliver and execute visual designs that communicate consistent, effective experiences across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Work closely with Product Designers with hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, etc.
- Support the Product Designers to develop UX principle, maintain and evolve it based on the customer behavior
- Contribute and improve the Design guidelines, structure and process
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years relevant work experience. Fresh graduates will be considered
- Experience designing and shipping multiple apps
- Experience using a Project Management System such as JIRA is a plus
- Open mind, confident but with humility to always learn. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Willing to share, a good team player and work independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) to produce wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity mockups.
- Candidates must submit their portfolio along with resume.