UX Researcher and Designer
We are looking for someone that can get into the mindset of the user and what they would do –
driving the needs of the user. The ideal candidate will have a UCD approach to design.
You must have experience in using a wide range or research methodologies and analytical data
gathering to identify and optimise our user journeys. Also having the ability to design a solution
using whiteboard work with the team and develop it into a full user testable wireframe along with
user journey flows.
You must also be able to present a strong portfolio of online work showing your success in the UX
designs and research areas.
We are looking for someone who:
• Provides UX expertise within an agile product team
• Empathises user problems and leverages user research to capture and understand real-
world user needs
• Is an inquisitive, natural problem solver with the ability to find simple solutions to complex
• Is an advocate of user centred design and understands the importance of qualitative and
• Works from inception of a project, through to testing and delivery phase.
• Creates and manages fundamental UX deliverables: user journeys, task flows, site
mapping, concepts and wireframes.
• Is proficient with design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping.
The opportunity is for you if you have:
• Excellent UX skills across the UCD spectrum
• Depth Interviews
• User Workgroups
• Moderated and Un-Moderated testing
• Online and Offline surveys
• Online Analytics (GA, HotJar or similar)
• Experience as an advocate of evidence-based design decision-making through research
• Experience in large scale component design system-led builds
• Experience designing large scale responsive sites
• Experience working in a Lean / Agile methodology
• Collaborative and pragmatic approach to their work
• Experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
• Advanced skills in Axure
• Experience working with design systems/pattern libraries (this role will be working
collaboratively with the UI designers to help evolve our current libraries)
• Experience working with developers and stakeholders to provide details about your
research and design concepts
• Experience understanding technology and being able to reframe and challenge
• At least 3-5 years of User Research/UX experience
• BSc in Design or relevant field
• Must be fluent (written/spoken) in English.
• Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions
for data driven software functionality