Junior UI Designer
Perseus Technologies GmbH, now part of the HDI Group, and was founded in September 2017 with the vision of enabling permanent IT security and data protection.
The aim of Perseus’ employee-centric offering is to establish a long-term cyber security culture along all phases of a cyberattack. The Perseus 360-degree concept includes browser-based employee training, 24/7 cyber emergency assistance, intelligent anti-virus software and a cyber protection letter.
We are more than 30 employees from seven nations and work together in the Fintech Hub H:32 in the heart of Berlin.
Now, the team is looking for a passionate, skilled Junior UI Designer to join the team and make a difference!
What will keep you challenged:
- You will design beautiful user interfaces, based on wireframes and mockups of our product managers
- Together with your team, you will conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex concepts
- A small team of qualified specialists will be your daily collaborators
- Collaboration with the engineering team will be key in implementing your design concepts
- Taking responsibility to ensure successful results
- We will be counting on you to be on top of current industry trends
What we would like to see in you:
- You bring 1+ years of work experience (internships included) within the field of User Interface Design
- Proven UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent skills in image editing software (Figma)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes as well as pixel-perfect layouts
- Capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Very good communication skills, you write and speak both German and English on a C2+ level
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to help to shape the product with your Cyber Security expertise.
- Learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company.
- Free coffee, soft drinks, fruits, veggies, and biscuits.
- Opportunity and potential to grow within the company, many of our interns and working students have joined us permanently
- We respect diversity and inclusiveness, welcoming people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking, and working.
Does this looks like the opportunity for you? Apply and let's talk more about it!