Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights and today, as we are continuing to expand our own brands and strategic partnerships, we are on the lookout for a talented UX Designer. Our top priority moving forward is to deliver the best possible customer experience, and you will have a key role on our journey.
What you will do
We're looking for a passionate UX Designer with a proven track record of analyzing data whilst understanding and keeping the customers’ perspective in focus. We will value your insights on what motivates our customers and how we can further strengthen our functionalities and features. You will be a key player in collecting data and presenting analyzes in workshops and presentations, and you will perform all the design steps from concept to final hand off to developers.
- Provide a great customer experience while having a business mindset
- Collaborate with product managers and product owners to create innovative solutions for our booking flows through our digital touch points
- Be a part of setting the internal UX way of working
- Work in close collaboration with product development teams and IT management, to define and implement technical solutions and design at a high quality level.
You are a true friend of customer experience transformation and working in every part of the process motivates you, from the idea, concept development, interaction design, prototyping and user testing.
- 3+ years of work experience as a UX designer and used to the agile way of working
- Knowledge and experience of web and mobile is a must, and you understand the UX role in the flow between tech and communication
- Deep knowledge of Sketch and InVision
- Excellent communication in English
- Basic knowledge of frontend development and conversion optimization is an asset.
At Etraveli Group it is important to play as a team and we love that you see solutions where others see problems. You have a positive mindset and are motivated by challenging projects; new and existing. Rest assured, we have a lot going on around here! A passion for communication is essential in this role as it is the essence of your work tasks, when working close to both customers and internal stakeholders. Of course you, like us, are passionate about what you do and keep up to date on best practices in your areas of expertise.
Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. The travel industry is experiencing a data revolution, and you will have the opportunity to become a key player at a company about to take center stage at the global scene.
- Office in the City – We are located on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Halthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
For questions regarding the position please contact Maria Oskarsson: firstname.lastname@example.org