About the role
We’re looking for an UX Consultant to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences. You’ll be responsible for marrying up the client’s objectives with their customer’s goals.
You will design and lead workshops, run usability testing, and undertake research to understand the problem and help identify the solution the team needs to create. You will be responsible for the experience design vision for the product or service you are working on.
You will bring a strong understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Well practised in helping clients meet their goals and objectives, you’ll be the champion for the user: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage. You will need to validate the approach the team takes, testing regulalrly, to prove the value.
You will be confident in adapting your approach and style to each project you’re working on. You’ll be working to a budget and timescales, so you’ll need to be comfortable thinking on your feet to come up with the most appropriate solution.
Overall you will be a creative thinker, a problem solver and a team player with excellent communication skills.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Expert knowledge on the user-centred design process and agile delivery
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with user needs and create frictionless user journeys
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to clients, colleagues and in new business pitches
- A depth of experience in conducting user research, including usability testing and translating findings into actions
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets, including: user personas, customer experience maps and information architectures
- Proven ability in running design/UX workshops, including: ideation, card sorting and customer journey mapping
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills (using Axure or other prototyping tools)
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product and ensure high levels of interaction design are bought to life
- An advocate for UX throughout the company and more widely
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience in designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- Strong interest in interaction design
- Experience in design thought leadership
- Experience in service design
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
Where challenges exist with innovation, speed of delivery, customer experience and costly infrastructure, we can deliver measurable results, empowering our clients’ teams and enhancing their performance.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by Be Heard in 2016, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up a record eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.