You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time UX Designer to join our dedicated team in Freiburg. We need your expertise to provide the best experience to our users by continuously analyzing and optimizing the user experience. You will work closely with other designers, programmers and testers to deliver intuitive design solutions.
- Create functional prototypes for key elements and features
- Continuously optimize user experience, usability and accessibility of the users by iterating your designs based on user research, quantitative data and user tests
- Design experiences and features within a given set of requirements
- Evaluate and access user feedback and turn it into meaningful UX improvements
- Design and visualize user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications of UX and UI components and follow-up on final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Portfolio showing your ability to solve design problems, innovating and designing enjoyable experiences for users
- Ability to create functional prototypes using Blueprints (UE4)
- Experience with Virtual Reality
- Up-to-date with latest AR/VR UX trends
- Profound knowledge of interaction design and user behavior
- Proficiency in at least of 1 visual design tool (Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to learn quickly
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.