$11 Trillion, that’s the market opportunity and size of the industry we’re busy reinventing. Xpanse, Inc. is an exciting extremely well-capitalized B2B stealth fintech platform company with an awesome team that is revolutionizing the $11T mortgage industry by replacing the traditionally labor-intensive mortgage processes with modern technology using automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence – improving the experience for all stakeholders involved. Borrowers, lenders, servicers, and providers leverage Xpanse’s end-to-end fintech and mortgage technology solution that streamlines the process through automation, real-time intelligence, big data, and analytics. Xpanse is an exciting fintech startup that is building a SaaS platform to power the mortgage industry and its relationships with the tens of thousands of third-party providers that are integral to the mortgage process and market. One of the nation's largest mortgage companies is also an Xpanse customer. We are growing our awesome team (with backgrounds from top-tier Seattle and Silicon Valley tech companies) in the beautiful greater Seattle area and looking for superstars to join us. Come chat with us to learn more or grab a virtual coffee with us!
You’re a Design superstar and your peers describe you as such:
- Experience spearheading UI/UX vision, roadmap and rollout of a successful SaaS/PaaS B2B platform/product from the ground up
- Has worked in a branded/high-caliber product organization before
- Has successfully built and delivered cutting-edge UI/UX at a B2B startup or in a B2B startup environment within a larger company (and want to do it again)
- Fintech / Enterprise Software / B2B(2C) / Marketplace technology experience, or understanding of this space
- Has a proven ability to think strategically (overall design roadmap) while being able to be hands-on (can write detailed product roadmaps)
- Can determine, develop and prioritize key design features (e.g. API’s/interfaces, automation, aggregation, performance-tracking, recommendation engine) for large-scale enterprise customers
- Has a proven ability to lead UI/UX desgin with a singular focus on key customer feedback, pain points, wants/needs, and industry data/insights
You’ll help build and scale an industry-leading platform that’ll make our enterprise customers go wow:
- Can build UI/UX Design teams from the ground up and successfully lead them as the company scales
- Demonstrates the ability to work well internally with key stakeholders and successfully engage, contribute, and collaborate with other functional leaders (e.g. Engineering); can work well with external customers, partners, lenders, providers, etc.
- Thrives in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments – can quickly adjust/adapt internally and externally based off of customer feedback
- Data driven / customer-focused
- Lead by example / willingness to roll-up their sleeves