Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We're looking for a full-time UI Designer who is methodical and creative. As a member of our Customer Engagement team, you will be primarily responsible for presenting the product's development in a way that is attractive and convenient for users. In this role you will be working to create interactive programs that enhance a customer's experience with the brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience on the business's website.
We are looking for Individuals who are great communicators, familiar with consumer marketing research, skilled at content development and patient when working in teams.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Skill Developers to design and implement innovative UI solutions for the best visuals around dashboards, charts, recommendations and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Skill Developers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI expertise with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio and understanding of a supply chain product portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related studies
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!