Who we are:
BigID redefines data privacy and protection: helping organizations know their data for privacy, protection and perspective. BigID is a next-generation data intelligence platform that helps organizations discover and manage personal and sensitive data across their entire data ecosystem – and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation, data and privacy. BigID was founded in 2016, has raised over $146M in venture funding, and has been recognized as a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a 2019 Business Insider “Business to Watch”, awarded “Best Privacy Solution” for Info Security's Global Excellence Awards, and more.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Privacy Is Our Passion - So are Our People!
- Understand BigID business requirements, collaborating with UX Designers, Product, Engineering and Client services.
- Transform wireframes, mockups and prototypes into high fidelity comps and deliverables.
- Create layout adjustments iterations, based on users & stakeholders feedback.
- Contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and unified design system.
- Create a new Look and Feel of our products, including Typography, Iconography, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience designing flows, experiences and UIs for Web-based products.
- Experience with doing Illustrations
- Highly creative self-starter who places equal focus on the big picture and small details.
- Highly skilled in design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and UX tools.
- Experience in motion design - Ae etc. A big advantage.
- BSc / BA Art/Design degree from a known design school.
Please add your Portfolio to the application
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge trainings & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.