Senior Product Designer
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Dunham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will deliver beautifully designed user experiences—directly impacting and shaping a product used to solve global problems. You will be part of a wider Product team, working closely with other UX and product designers, engineers and business stakeholders.
We’re currently all working remotely, but in the long-term this role would ideally be based out of our RTP office.
Who you are:
- You are an all-round designer with UX, interaction and phenomenal visual design skills.
- You have 6+ years experience in consumer-facing digital products, a clear set of design principles, and a great understanding of the design process and design sprints.
- Contributing to a constantly evolving design system excites you. You’re passionate about design systems—speed, scalability and consistency.
- You have great attention to detail (*that's why you should include the keyword “ATLAS” on the first line of your cover letter)
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong knowledge of design principles across multiple platforms and shows off your visual design work.
- Users are a priority. You deeply consider user flows and interactions, how best to solve customer challenges, and how to prioritize accessibility.
- You have great research skills, experience testing usability, and with presenting your findings in a clear and compelling format.
- You enjoy creating mockups and wireframes at an early stage to effectively communicate ideas—later translating those into prototypes.
- You have a strong interest in animations and behaviors which create user satisfaction.
What we offer:
We like to keep employees happy and are always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and benefits package. Here are some of the benefits we offer at this time:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Personal development budget
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.