Senior UX Designer
Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies to provide meaningful contribution and value, since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customers businesses by creating game changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create. Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer. You will be working on deliverables, scenarios, testing plans, interview guides, test artefacts, insights decks, UX flows, mid-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes for one of our key clients in the financial sector.
Due to COVID, you will start of working remotely and will return to the office when it is safe to do so.
Key skills needed
- UX Designer with Systems Thinking experience
- Ability to work with internal systems and interdependencies of corporate and complex processes would be advantageous
- Working within a delivery team - collaboration with business BA’s, developers and Tech BA’s
- Ability to communicate with developers and Tech team to provide clarity of UX wireframes
- Provide support to developers and troubleshoot any UX issues during tech build phase
- Ability to use Sketch, JIRA, InVision, Confluence a must
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Usability testing (bankers and customers)
- Mapping out UX scenarios (happy and unhappy paths)