Re-Leased has a clear purpose: To reimagine the future of commercial real estate — driving innovation and enriching the human experience!
Our cloud-based commercial property management software is designed to specifically meet the needs of commercial property owners and property managers and make Commercial Real Estate simple and seamless for all parties.
We are on a growth journey and have some lofty ambitions over the next 5 years to deliver sustained and efficient growth and to build long term, repeatable excellence. To sustain this growth, we are adding a significant number of new team members across our teams and need a strong User Experience resource to maintain our ambition of creating remarkable customer experiences.
Our Napier office is where our Product and R&D teams are based, and it’s also the spot where Re-Leased was founded back in 2012, by our CEO and Founder. With our team expanding, we’ve expanded our modern office space too, so you can enjoy fulfilling your career aspirations in a global and fast paced business, with all the luxuries of a sunny, regional location!
Who are we looking for?
As a User Experience (UX/UI) Designer, you will be designing the Re-Leased user experiences and user interfaces in accordance with UX/UI best practice and data. This role is perfect for someone who is great at collaborating with team members and customers alike. You will be the evangelist of great UX design to achieve a state-of-the-art, human-centered development process.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain our design direction and make incremental progress towards it through decisions and design deliverables related to existing and new functions and features.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, UX Researchers and Engineers on new product visions and existing feature refinements contributing the voice of UX, prototypes and pixel perfect designs that form the experience our users love
- Communicate and illustrate design ideas using wireframing, storyboards, process/user flows, UI mockups, interactive prototypes, sitemaps and other ux design tools
- Create visual design guidelines & digital assets for releases across mobile app, web & other platforms
- Ensure our style guide/pattern library is up to date and helps our engineers to code UIs quickly
- Be the voice of UX throughout the organisation regularly presenting design progress, learnings and benchmarks where appropriate
- Ensure consistency of design elements throughout our products or drive new approaches, re-designs when needed based on evidence through customer insights
To be considered for this key role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of delivering user-centered designs with a methodological approach for example design thinking
- Master of design and rapid, interactive prototyping tools/software
- Brilliant communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to build relationships with a geographically dispersed team and customers
- Ability and drive to make things happen, excellent focus, pro-active attitude and a strong drive to finish projects on time to ensure a frictionless development process
- The ability and drive to bring in new ideas and a willingness to go the extra mile to execute them
- An understanding for fast-paced environments - embracing an open and agile mindset
What we value at Re-Leased:
Cultural fit is very important to us too, so we’re looking for someone to join us in living out our core values:
- People First: One team globally; our people and customers always come first.
- Find a Way: Like a river, we find a way around all obstacles
- Win or Learn: Our journey for improvement never ends; enjoy the ride!
What can we offer you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing global business where we encourage thought diversity and driving new ideas. In exchange, we can offer a genuine opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced, successful software business and the chance to become part of an award winning team.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application and tell us your story!