Our mission is to make e-commerce easy and accessible for everyone. We believe that all businesses should have the equal playing field in terms of resources to build and grow their online business. With our eCommerce tools and comprehensive platform, business owners can better understand, analyze and grow their business. Starting a business and making products is hard enough; selling products and growing the business shouldn’t be.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are looking for stellar designer to join our small founding team. As an Experience Designer, you rely on metrics and data to define success while balancing business growth needs with customer challenges. You understand the right level of Design needed to achieve maximum velocity, and can validate and minimize risk quickly within the frame of driving impact at scale.
What You Will Do
- Work on all parts of the product design cycle including feature ideation, mockups, prototypes, and creating detailed product specs
- Produce designs that are laser focused on solving eCommerce business owners problems, and which consider not just the ideal user flow but the realistic experiences for all use cases
- Partner with the founding team to actively identify and drive growth outcomes
- Balance data-informed evolutionary strategies with insight driven revolutionary approaches.
- Actively and effectively partner with Writing and Research in development and evaluation of the design
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end Product design
- Demonstrated experience with Growth initiatives in a metrics driven consumer Product organization
- Expert at using metrics and data to help define success
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Produce designs that are laser focused on solving guest problems, and which consider not just the ideal user flow but the realistic experiences for all use cases
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Experience launching software at scale in a fast paced Product organization
- Hands-on creative and systems thinker with strong UX/UI/IA design expertise.
- Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
STURISH IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.