Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a motivated and talented UI/UX designer with background in User Interface design and development to join our growing award-winning Ninja Experience Design team. As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will lead User Interface and Experience Design activities from concept development to prototyping and product implementation. You will collaborate with a team of designers, engineers and marketeers to create and deliver innovative, human-centered interfaces that elevate the user experience and drive consumer satisfaction for our products. You will also be responsible for articulating UX designs to senior management.
Ninja Experience Design is a team of Industrial Designers, UI/UX and CMF Designers working on products across the Ninja brand.
Please provide a copy of your resume and a link to your portfolio.
- Develop physical interfaces for consumer products and digital products supporting product experiences.
- Map out end-to-end user interface workflows.
- Conceptualize and prototype physical and digital UI. Articulate and specify high quality, cross-platform solutions for all stages of the product development cycle.
- Guide and collaborate with cross-functional team throughout the design process.
- Design, iterate, prototype, test and refine UI designs in collaboration with the cross-functional team.
- Drive innovative approaches through emerging UI/UX trends or new technologies.
- Analyze consumer insights and translate consumer needs to task flows and layout design.
- Drive design consistency across brand with layout and graphic design with user appeal and friendliness in mind.
- Understand SharkNinja's brands in order to help define the future UI/UX development strategies.
- Solve complex problems creatively.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Acting as a UX Ambassador and promote a user-first mindset.
Attributes & Skills:
- A holistic approach to UI Design that expands beyond the functionality and include the experiential qualities that engage all human senses.
- A Design Thinking mindset with passion for interface design that captures the minds and hearts of consumers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior members of the UI/UX team.
- Strong detail orientation with proven ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- Strong analytical ability with proven strength in suggesting creative solutions and innovative ideas.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ability to receive feedback with an open-minded manner and do the same to others.
- Strong team player.
- A portfolio of creative work that clearly demonstrates a strong UI/UX development process as well as with clear design rationale.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or related subject.
- 5+ years of user interface design developing hardware and digital products (preferably in small appliances / consumer electronics).
- Experience working on products for production and specification for design implementation
- Experience with UI/UX and Graphic Design software, development methods, practices, and related tools.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Work sample and/or portfolio will be required.
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?