Senior Product Designer
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Melbourne and Chennai. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with a strong focus on UI, UX, and storytelling. You will join our Onboarding team in Copenhagen, a cross-functional team creating an innovative and best-in-class onboarding experience that integrates with the marketing story and builds an experience that brings people seamlessly into the actual product. You will also be part of the larger design organization and 120+ people R&D department. This means you’ll get to interact with and learn from experienced colleagues from engineering, product, and design alike.
What you'll do:
- Own the design of our onboarding experience, using the principles of aligned autonomy, in close collaboration with the team’s PM and engineers
- Take on the senior role and help your design peers to constantly develop as individuals and as a team
- Work with design challenges from beginning to end: research, ideation, and prototyping to the overall user experience and actual interface design
- Locate and challenge assumptions, involve stakeholders to broaden the perspective and validate with customers
- Facilitate design workshops in collaborations with PMs and engineers
- Focus on improving existing products, adding new features, and solving new problems
- Know your way around research techniques and how to pull meaningful insights through qualitative and quantitative research
- Be a part of the broader design team and actively participating in critique sessions, team huddles, various events etc.
What we expect from you:
- Experience from both a digital agency and a digital product company
- Overall 5-10 years of experience within relevant positions
- Ability to quickly draft multiple visual solutions/concepts for the same business problem
- Experience working with marketing
- Experience in owning the full cycle of the product design process
- UI design experience preferably from doing web Apps
- Excellent skills in creating high-fidelity prototypes using Figma, Invision, Principle, Code, or similar
- UX design skills ranging from user research, customer interviews, and user testing
- Hands-on with common research techniques and the ability to define project scopes
- Familiarity with modern design patterns
- Excellent communicator of your designs and your rationale behind your proposals
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-driven, autonomous work attitude, but also a collaborative team player
What we offer:
- You will join a multinational, open, and informal work environment
- Get a high level of responsibility, work with the newest technologies, and have room for experimentation
- Work-life balance, flexible work hours, and work from home options
- Self-development through leading European design conferences and online learning tools
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources, and people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Social events such as Friday bars and company outings (when we are back at the office)
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks (when we are back at the office). We take our candy seriously!
If you see yourself in our role, we would be happy to hear from you!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.