UX Assurance Analyst
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
The UX Assurance Analyst is empowered, enthusiastic, biased for action and team player, reporting to the Supply Marketplace Operations Manager, possessing exceptional, creative, analytical and execution skills to constantly excel his/her operations-driven role who specializes in creative problem-solving. This person is excited to create and iterate operationally complex processes.
Beat is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. If you are a doer, data-driven and you love learning new things, take a look at the job description below and jump into our Beat team!
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Build, Oversee and Execute: Build and track driver and passenger pains and service quality issues through elaborated KPI´s, qualitative insights, and passenger perception.
- Research and propose: Your job is to propose, execute and administer innovative and scalable ways to improve our User Experience (UX). Responsible for researching, conceptualizing and proposing application improvements to make Beat more usable and user friendly. Even if we do not have the data, the UX analyst can estimate, create hypotheses and conclusions based on assumptions and tests.
- Analytics: Heavy analysis of our ops data and KPIs. Drivers and overall operational waterfall scope to identify areas of improvement and propose actions.
- Support operations team in daily administrative tasks.
What you'll need to have:
- Previous experience in Customer Support or UX Roles.
- Experience using SQL and databases or programming understanding is a Plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strongly Data-driven and Solutions Focused - You seek to understand problems from data and insights, creating hypotheses based on supported assumptions to be tested. You also propose practical and/or innovative solutions.
- Owner and accountable - User experiences improvement is your North Star, you breathe service quality all day. Your performance will be measured in the development and improvement of metrics such as Cancellation rate, Avoid CC and Fake GPS, and any other metric created to improve our user experience such as Task Success rate, Time-on-tasks and System Usability Scale.
- Great executor - We only get better when we take the leap to make things happen. You have a bias towards action and a desire to see your ideas out in the world. You'll have experience taking ideas from creating a proposal to implementing a solution.
- Collaborator - A good communicator and a great collaborator, who will share ideas, listen to different opinions and bring the best out of multiple teams.
- Hustler to get things done - This is a highly hands-on operational role.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please send us your resume in English
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.