At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
About this job:
We're looking for someone who loves both designing and programming, and is comfortable jumping between the two. If you don't like being boxed into either front-end engineering or design jobs, this role is the perfect hybrid for you! We are striving to make technical, traditionally complicated concepts simple and fun to use. If you have a strong design background and are comfortable with code, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of our Marketing team, you bring a forward-thinking design aesthetic, demonstrated knowledge of industry (healthcare) best practices, and the drive to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team. You will create customer-centric experiences on 1up’s website, improving our client’s digital experience to capture their attention, bringing them into the funnel.
What you'll do:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant websites focused on helping customers understand the value of 1upHealth
- Gather insights from data and qualitative research, develop hypotheses, sketch solutions with prototypes, and test ideas with our research team and in experiments
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to maintain, improve, and invent the digital experience across their website
- Present and articulate your design process, inspiration, and decisions to internal stakeholders including C-suite executives
- Perform design review and provide feedback for constant optimization
What you'll need:
- 2-5 years of experience in Graphic and Web Design or digital products/experiences in an agile software development process
- Portfolio with examples of your work that highlight cross-platform / cross-device experiences proficiency in Sketch, and in other industry standard tools like Figma and Invision (Adobe Suite)
- Familiarity with Squarespace/Builder.IO would be ideal
- Strong visual design and editing skillsExcellent attention to details
- Passion for the marketing domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Be a champion for implementation excellence, working closely with engineers, and business owners to achieve a high-quality user experience.
- Experience in Health care