Waracle are looking for a passionate UI designer to join our rapidly growing design team.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’ll be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web and integration technologies
You must be able to strongly demonstrate your experience working with a user centered approach and how this has resulted in beautiful, intuitive and functional digital products.
In addition to this you must be able to:
- Work face to face with clients to establish their requirements.
- Have the ability to present your designs confidently and with energy to the team and stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborate with the wider product team to shape, define and implement innovative solutions.
- Lead collaborative design workshop sessions with peers and clients.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Experience working in a fast paced lean or agile development process.
- Work with the wider team to help develop our design process and services.
- Create and maintain complex design systems.
- Demonstrable skills and a strong portfolio showing excellent work examples.
- Solid experience in designing creative user interface solutions in a commercial setting for native apps, responsive/adaptive websites or mobile sites.
- Proficiency in Sketch or Adobe CC.