‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a UI/UX designer
- You are responsible from the conceptual design of clients’ products to its implementation
- You collaborate with clients to develop projects’ objectives and requirements
- You create cutting-edge designs and user interfaces
- You are creative and precise in developing information architecture, wireframes and visual designs
- You work in a self-organised team in close collaboration with Developers, Designers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
Your profile as a UI/UX Designer
- You are experienced in User Interface and User Experience Design, as well as in key user research methodologies, including creating relevant outputs like personas, user journeys, task analysis, storyboards, etc.
- You have experience in mobile application design
- You like to define strategies, build information architecture, do user research and user testing, as well as lead workshops
- You view Scrum-based project management as the rule rather than the exception, and you can organise your work
- You are fluent in French and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in central Fribourg
- More goodies
See for yourself at glassdoor.com and kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French or German, you are welcome to do so.