Senior UX Researcher
We’re looking for a Sr UX Researcher to join our multidisciplinary Design Team. You will be responsible for driving the user research in all aspects of our customer experience and working closely with strategic partners in technology and product teams bringing to life our key initiatives. We are looking for methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods as well as understanding the motivations by experience with quantitative research. Experience in helping bootstrap a UX Insights function inside a company is preferred.
Our Design team
Our Design team is on a mission to upgrade the lives of our Customers via its SuperApp efforts. We’re a small, tight-knit team. We are now expanding fast and bringing the best talent in the world to help us strengthen our design practice with a committed and passionate focus on solving real problems for our customers, but not before getting to know them well, as well as their problems and opportunities — which is where UX Insights comes in.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Analyse and synthesise research results to develop actionable insights that will influence and drive both strategy and execution;
- As needed, develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand user behavior, pain points, needs and aspirations;
- Be the evangelist for the user-centric approach by bringing other people into the process and providing education materials;
- Translate and show your understanding of what research means for business ideas working closely with a cross-functional team of Product Designers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and so on;
- As needed, conducting user research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods generating strategic insights and initiatives;
- Adding and contributing valuable content and best practices for the Design team and larger Product and Tech organisation, improving our research practices on an individual and community basis — think of it as Democratising UXR practices.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret quantitative and qualitative research findings within the context of the product/business transforming it into impactful recommendations;
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual);
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the organization;
- Intellectual curiosity – initiative to dig into the who, why, where, what & how;
- Curious about people, their behavior and how they get along with mobile/digital products;
- Advanced knowledge of software tools & applications for conducting usability research & testing, crafting prototypes and delivering impactful presentations;
- Experience in working with agile development teams and remote setups;
- Most meaningfully, an extremely positive “Can Do” attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Fluent in English