Associate UI Designer
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated Websites. Our work is leaps and bounds yond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Technical Consulting, Creative, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're growing! Yext needs talented entry-level Visual Web Designers to augment our Creative team. You'll be designing elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Director, fellow Visual Designers, Technical Project Managers and Software Engineers. You’ll be a key player in maintaining the visual design bar, evolving our prototyping process, and improving our team’s craft.
What You'll Do
- Produce high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s business priorities and branding, drive users to take action, and inject beauty and life into a product
- Push creativity, constructively challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Innovatively adapt our in-house atomic design system to match client branding
- Partner with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
What You Have
- Pursuing a BA/ BS degree or similar college level education in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of typos
- Familiarity with popular device screen sizes and responsive 12-column grid principles
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.