Senior UI/Visual Designer
Senior UI/Visual Designer - Contract - 2/3 Weeks (inside IR35)
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Experience Design at BCGDV
Our experience designers are tasked with developing product and service solutions that consider all the complexities of delivering business and customer value. With immense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, they bring together the best of strategy, design, and technology development. This skilful choreography of venture ideas, brands, people, and emotions allows our XD team to impact millions of lives for the better.
We are working with a major TelCo/Technology provider to explore potential offerings in the IoT/Healthcare space, focussing on specific chronic conditions and providing valuable data to healthcare professionals using connected devices.
We are looking for a senior UI/Visual designer to work alongside UX designers, Strategic designers and Engineers to translate wireframes and data-sets into visualised clickable product prototypes and screens.
The 2-3 week engagement will involve B2B screen design, data visualisation and clickable prototype creation, as well as ongoing collaboration with Research and Engineering work streams in order to bring to life future digital propositions.
- Senior (3-5+ years experience) UI/Visual Designer with experience in rapid, iterative digital product design
- Ability to rapidly translate wireframes and create responsive digital interfaces/screens to bring digital products to life.
- Comfortable in data visualisation and translating complex data sets into engaging and usable interfaces
- Can create new visual assets and establish a consistent visual language across a variety of screens and flows
- Familiar with interaction patterns and conventions for web applications
- Use of Figma as a primary Design tool (Sketch also acceptable)
- Experience in B2B and healthcare/healthtech product design a plus
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.