KKNOW strives to construct an online performance stage for the new generation of musicians to show themselves!
We believe that every potential talent deserves more attention and discovery. Therefore, if you like a flexible working environment, are not afraid of challenges and are brave enough to try new things. Welcome to join us to change the incubation process of Taiwan music talents and accelerate your strength and popularity. It is possible that a new star will be born!
We believe talent deserves discovery. We aim to build overseas Chinese’s largest talent competition-marketplace.
In KKNOW, every creative idea is possible and encouraged. We dare to challenge ourselves with a growth mindset. Join us to build a real-time interactive online competition platform. To participate in the journey of talent discovery and the process of star incubation.
As a UX/UI designer in KKNow, you will build live-streaming competition apps and create an innovative interaction user experience. You will work in an agile team to continuously iterate products and contribute innovative ideas with a growth mindset.
- Visual, user interactions, and GUI design
- Collaborate with PM, developers to materialise the concepts from apps to websites
- Taking part in product planning
- Working with brand style guidelines
- Deliver UI flow, mockups, prototypes, and IA
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Outstanding skill with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin)
- Familiarity with UX methodology such as user journey maps, personas, requirements, and style guides preferred
- Excellent communication and team cooperation skills
- The personal portfolio is required
- Interested in creating great user experiences
- Familiar with both Android and iOS UI Design guidelines
- Experience and ability to implement websites
- Having passion for live-streaming or entertainment content
- Great knowledge of illustration and GUI Design
- Data analyst skills
- Interested in gamification