Apply for this job
About SugarCRM, Inc.
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for our users. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of designs, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
Where do you fit:
- You are smart, talented, and aspire to be a master of your craft: You are able to distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions. You are confident enough to deliver unconventional insights and designs.
- You play well with others: You thrive in a collaborative environment. You are as good at soliciting feedback on your own work as you are at adding value to others.
- You are passionate about new technology: You follow the latest trends, download the newest apps, read the relevant design blogs. You have a keen eye for beautiful and useful products.
- You are even more passionate about people: You never lose sight of what matters most to our customers. You are a tireless advocate for our end users and unwavering in your desire to provide the best experience.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Design an easy-to-use, simple, beautiful product that also fulfills the high standards enterprise software must adhere to
- Lead and participate in all phases of the design process (brainstorm to making to QA)
- Conduct user research and usability testing, write up and present results
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering and marketing
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Expertise you will bring in:
- Knowledge of product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications
- Experience in URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) design
- 4+ years of application design experience
- 4+ years of interaction design experience
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to prototype out your ideas (Axure, Invision, etc…) BA/BS or MA/MS in interaction design, HCI, industrial design, or related field or equivalent experience
Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying.
Bonus: Experience with the design of enterprise apps, tools design, productivity tools and user research
Location: Cupertino, CA; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Atlanta, GA; Orlando, FL; Denver, CO; Remote
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other benefit plans including 401(k) match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Onsite Programs, depending on location, such as Dry Cleaning, Car Washes, Massage, Yoga, and more
- Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
- Regular social events
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an immediate impact
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career