UX Researcher Intern
Let's transform the way people travel together!
At Yilu - the first start-up founded by the Lufthansa Group - we want to change the way people travel. Our goal is to revolutionise the entire travel process, from the point of departure to the final destination, to provide customers with a connected, convenient and enjoyable experience while creating new growth opportunities for travel companies. To achieve this, we are developing a smart end-to-end travel platform that connects selected travel, mobility and service providers along the travel chain.
We are looking for a UX Researcher Intern to join our motivated team in Berlin.
What you’ll be working on
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on multiple products and experiences at different stages of our users’ journey;
- Collect and analyse user behavior data through a variety of channels, such as user testing, semi-formal interviews, observation, surveys, A/B testing and log analysis;
- Summarise, document and share insights with the teams;
- Help translate your input into actionable outcomes;
- Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine user behaviour;
- Be the users' advocate and ensure their needs are central to product direction;
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Product Management and Engineering to incorporate a user-centered mindset at all stages of the product cycle.
What you’ll bring along
- Graduated studies of UX Design, UX Research, Computer Interaction, Psychology or other relevant field and have an online portfolio;
- Good understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts;
- Familiar with different prototyping tools;
- Possess good design thinking and analytical skills with the ability to empathize with our user groups;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Curious, detail oriented and willingness to take initiative;
- Independent, highly motivated and a desire to grow within an inspiring teamwork environment;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Essential role in our smart, motivated and creative team with colleagues from all over the world;
- The chance to impact the success of our constantly growing start-up that is an independent company within the Lufthansa Group;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with flat hierarchies and a high degree of freedom;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth;
- 30 days of annual holiday as well as flexible hours and a working from home policy;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with amazing restaurants and great transport connections;
- Yearly personal development budget and German classes;
- Competitive compensation combined with perks like an Urban Sports Club membership or a Ticket Plus card, company events as well as free snacks and drinks;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!
Yilu is an independent company within the Lufthansa Group. Since 2018, we are working in our Berlin based headquarters with a fast-growing team of more than 25 nationalities. Now, we are looking for you as an addition to our team! If we’ve aroused your interest and you want to transform the way people travel with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job!
Yilu is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.