Senior UX/UI Designer
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
How You Will Contribute
You will work alongside experts in growth and digital, content, creative, and product for one of the most innovative and exceptional companies in cybersecurity today. Our team prides itself on building authentic and memorable brand experiences while simultaneously supporting our global sales teams.
As a Sr. UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for demonstrating how thoughtful, user-centered design can be used to delight, drive conversions, and find imaginative ways to improve results. You will create elegant and functional designs and interfaces across our digital touchpoints. You will bring a deep appreciation for user experience, a strong understanding of design aesthetic, interaction, web and mobile design experience, and an extraordinary eye for detail.
Please note: We are open to this position being fully remote, but preferred candidates will be located in the Denver Metropolitan Area
How We Will Measure Your Success
- Develop human-centered design thinking and experiences throughout our digital ecosystem
- Demonstrate the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Present work to internal teams and leaders at Red Canary, clearly articulating design rationale
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, interactive elements, and typography are flawless and build-ready for development
- Manage relationship with our digital agency for all web development; starting with project requirements all the way through final sign off
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features of our website
- Manage and build positive relationships across disciplines with designers, developers, product teams, and cross functional stakeholders
- Take a lead role on digital projects and provide mentorship to designers on the team
- Identify opportunities for process, design system, style guide, user experience, and documentation improvements
- Ask questions, take risks, and champion new ideas
Experience and Aptitude
- At least five (5) years of directly relevant UX experience
- Experience in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and taking lead on implementation
- Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas and use case development
- Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs
- Experience working with digital interactive content and/or landing page builders; experience with Ceros a plus
- Experience designing responsive websites using industry-standard design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.)
- Adobe Suite expertise, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration, setting up files for web production, and adhering to graphic design standards, all with pixel-perfect precision
- Good understanding of conversion-centric designs by building full-funnel, optimized journeys that follow all SEO, design, and coding best practices
- Ability to work seamlessly with a web developer by providing clear requirements, high-fidelity mock-ups, following best practices
- Ability to articulate ideas that can be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage, work independently, and meet expectations and deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem solver — always looking beyond the available options when up against roadblocks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally, demonstrating team leadership skills
Targeted base salary range: $77,000 - 120,000 (depending on experience) + bonus eligibility and equity
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.