Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence, real-time marketing and attribution for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket’s data-driven advertising suite, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, omni-channel campaigns and measure their success in driving real-world visits and sales. InMarket’s proprietary Moments offering has been proven to outperform traditional mobile advertising by 5.6*.
InMarket holds more than 24 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and it’s GeoLink self-service location marketing platform was awarded Best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. It has teams in major cities and distributed across more than 20 states. For more info, visit www.InMarket.com.
*Google ad mobile benchmark for avg. CTR, 2019
InMarket is building an in-house design team to bring our suite of web and mobile applications to the market. We are a small but rapidly growing company where the contributions of each person are celebrated and crucial. You’ll play a key role in delivering a clean and effective user experience across the digital marketing ecosystem. Apply human-centered design skills to bring elegant solutions to real people with complex problems. We’re counting on you to transform cumbersome, manual processes into single-step user operations. Your interfaces will rewrite the standard for an entire business infrastructure. Join our supportive, fun, and diverse team culture, and help establish the design department with your curiosity, passion, and talents.
- Design interfaces for web and mobile web applications with rapid iteration cycles
- Work closely with the UX Team under the Senior Director of User Experience
- Expose your work to internal and external feedback to make it better
- Conduct creative discussions across teams on a regular basis
- Work closely with frontend engineers to design & maintain the company’s user interface patterns
- 2+ years interface design experience in a web or mobile software company
- Impressive portfolio of past projects
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills, with strengths in empathy and creative collaboration
- Training, experience, or certification in design thinking best practices
- Work well across a variety of departments, teams, and personalities
- Familiarity with agile software development processes
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.