We are looking for User Interface Designer to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
As a User Interface Designer, your missions will be to:
- Turn proof of concepts, wireframes and prototypes into mock-ups and hi-fidelity pixel perfect interface designs.
- Lead the development and the evolution of our design systems and harmonized UI components across platforms. Work collaboratively with UX designers, Software engineers, and Product managers to develop UI products
- Refine our UI across platforms and review current designs and iterate designs after feedback.
- Research and implement engaging yet viable user interactions.
- Maintain our design resource and assets library.
Your Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a UI designer with proven skills in building Web apps
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Up-to-date with the latest global UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency using Sketch (or equivalent)
- Portfolio of UI
- Exposure to UX tools: AxureRP , In Vision
- Curiosity and desire to innovate
- You’re curious, expressive, and know how to engage those around you to draw out insights and ideas to boost your product opinions.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.