Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, and building to a mid-sized global organisation in just 12 months, our growth speaks for itself.
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate. Our global talent are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
In this position, you will help Emesent become the world leader in autonomous data collection and analytics for industrial applications. Our hardware and software systems will be a joy to use thanks to your passion for delivering amazing user experience. Customers will readily master and deliver complex outcomes thanks to your work in producing elegant workflows in conjunction with the engineering teams.
- Be an ambassador for the company and its products.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, product owners and engineers.
- Coordinate, consolidate and communicate the research used to reach user-centric design decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for our users across a wide variety of industries.
- Rapidly explore, test and iterate your designs.
- Map user journeys across our technology stack from fieldwork to desktop analysis.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to deliver your vision across Hardware, firmware and software functions.
- Establish the foundational design philosophy, strategy, tools and workflows for the company.
- Proven work experience as a B2B UX/UI Designer.
- Portfolio of relevant design projects.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Competitive remuneration package with superannuation.
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Great work environment and facilities.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other snacks provided
Be a part of a dynamic company that values its people and delivering revolutionising technological solutions.
Emesent embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.