As a UX Designer in NextPay, you will be designing great experiences for our customers by working closely with Customer Success, Growth, and Engineering Teams to create a seamless user-centered design process, grounded on research and data. Our customers and great UX are at the heart of everything we do, and so a customer-centric problem solving mindset is a hard requirement!
What you gotta do
- Work closely with the Customer Success, Growth, and Engineering Teams to design internal and customer-facing desktop and mobile platforms
- Run Customer Development, UX Research, and analysis for actionable insight
- Develop frameworks, mock-ups, designs, and prototypes for our development and product team
- Document and analyze applications, trends, and services
- Run user testing and usability tests of applications, software, and websites
- Assist in developing Content Strategy throughout the platform and website
- Assist in developing a solid Information Architecture for the platform
- Communicate and coordinate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to the product team
- Help us design a really amazing fintech product that is not only beautiful, but works and scales
Our ideal candidate has
- 2+ years Previous experience in product/UX design role for both web and mobile platforms
- A resourceful, problem-solving mindset that thrives on autonomy and team initiatives
- A high bar for quality, organization, and good taste for UX practices
- A process embedded with Design Thinking / Lean Methodology / Customer research
- Some experience with conducting usability tests, analyzing findings, and initiating projects based on results and suggestions
- Good communication skills to present and communicate ideas to different teams
- Solid knowledge of Figma or similar products Adobe XD / Sketch
- The ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment (Fintech experience is a huge bonus!)
What you get
- You will receive a competitive salary, HMO benefits, and employee stock options as well as extra benefits that our team enjoys, like Foodie Friday treats, Team Socials, and valuable learning opportunities at events
- You will be challenged to grow and succeed in your role.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of creating a kick-ass product can impact thousands
- You will experience a modern start-up environment that thrives on great team culture
Perks of the Job
Remote work dynamic
We’re a remote-first company and thrive on this working dynamic. When the pandemic concludes, we’ll still be mostly remote, with in-person meetings once or twice a week. No need to endure the Metro Manila traffic, or long lines at ATMs during payday (because that’s literally one of the things we address).
Unlimited paid time off
We work our butts off. That’s why it’s important to get away to clear your mind from time to time. Or sometimes, you need that one-off trip to the doctor (or the vet). Either way, we totally understand.
Grow with a kickass team
We’re a company that knows how to build great customer-centric products. That means we value quality work, creativity, collaboration, and continuous growth. We make sure that our team members feel challenged and valued while continuously building on their career path.
We have a team cat 🐈
You’re more than welcome to receive pictures of our chonky little team cat and see her during meetings. Not a cat person? Bring your dog along! We love pets.