Senior UX Designer
To power critical decision in healthcare with data science-driven technology.
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. We partner with global life sciences customers to improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access, expedite interactions with the FDA, and contracts with payers. When partnering with payers, we identify precise therapies that improve patient outcomes at lower cost. Our product teams propel the transformation of health care into a value-based system built on trust of shared data-based evidence.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer at Aetion you will partner with our Science, Product, and Data Science teams to drive the development and delivery of Aetion’s cutting edge proprietary technology – The Aetion Evidence Platform™ (AEP) and supporting products. You will work within our high performing agile teams at the intersection of science, technology, and our customers in order to design important platform enhancements and new applications.
- Create new and innovative user experiences using your superior product design skills while also collaborating with science, engineering and product subject matter experts
- Worki with the product management team to drive new feature development by conducting user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Help define long-term product architecture and design strategy
- Ensure alignment of new features with user needs through your deep understanding of real world evidence (RWE), real world data (RWD) best practices, and user personas
- Prototype and design innovative application experiences that simplify complex user workflows
- Craft flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes as needed to communicate UX changes to internal stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams in new feature development, providing clear documentation and artifacts, and supporting implementation
- Maintain product design consistency across the brand
- 5+ years experience in user interface and digital user experience design
- Experience conducting user research to drive new feature development, such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Strong command of contemporary tools for UI design and interactive prototyping, such as Sketch and InVision
- Articulated, polished and collaborative communication style
- Expert in working with agile software and product management teams
- Experience with data-focused products and complex user workflows preferred
- Eager to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and user behavior within the life sciences and healthcare data fields within the US and ex-US
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred