An opportunity has arisen for a UX/UI Designer to join our standards division at SAI Global.
The successful candidate will produce digital creative solutions to address our product and technology needs. Along with this, you’ll provide expertise in the UI and UX areas, act as a support with internal and external stakeholders for design related solutions.
· Define and execute visual, UX and UI designs for digital and web assets that benefit customers and clients
· Gather and evaluate user requirements independently or in collaboration with managers and digital marketing teams
· Meet with clients or upper management to explain UI/UX strategies and solutions
· Perform UX research for projects and deliverables
· Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
· Increase user friendliness in digital products
· Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
· 3+ years of UI/UX experience in conceiving and crafting web experiences across devices, including native mobile.
· Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UX UI
· Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies and a highly collaborative atmosphere.
· Proven prototyping and wire framing skills
· Expert in Adobe CC Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate. Animation skills for Social creative such as canvas, carousel and display would be a plus.
· Advanced skills with Sketch and InVision programs, with optional knowledge of usertesting.com and general analytics software.
· The agility and confidence to make quick, effective decisions.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions and assurance solutions. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution created the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.