UX/UI Web Designer
Driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s seemingly impossible and making quality a norm - that’s what we’re passionate about. Not so long ago, we were a small crew entering the challenging cybersecurity industry. Well, today, we’re respected leaders rocking in the global market and growing at the speed of light.
Our team consists of ambitious professionals who work hard to create the best cybersecurity solutions and outsmart the demanding competition. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your chance!
What You Will Do
- Work on landing pages and marketing assets with a team;
- Narrow down broad scopes and complex ideas into clear and intuitive prototypes;
- Implement design solutions based on business and technical considerations;
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually improve quality and grow professionally;
- Closely collaborate with front-end, QA, and marketing teams to find the best solutions.
What We Expect
- Experience in solving UI problems;
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions to peers and stakeholders;
- Skills of adapting the desktop design to mobile applications;
- Expertise in shipping landing pages;
- Low and high fidelity prototyping/wireframing skills;
- Ability to adapt to current design system and suggest improvements;
- Experience working with Figma;
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end web design work;Skills in information design and motion design would be an advantage.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, spectacular view of a river on your side;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Private health insurance, health & wellbeing consultant, programs to improve mental health - all to feel and be your best;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zones, ping-pong, and more;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Additional yearly vacation days added based on your time at the company;
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary 2950 - 5750 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss salary based on your skills and competences.