Online shopping lacks the human touch. We’re on a mission to change that.
From sneaker kings like Nike to fashion brands Levi’s and rag & bone to disruptors like Credo Beauty; the hottest brands use HERO® to bring virtual shopping to millions of online shoppers. Through text, chat, video and stories, shoppers can get real-time advice and style inspiration from product experts in the know.
Hero gives brands the competitive advantage of putting human interaction at the center of their eCommerce site, driving sales and increasing average order value. Find out more at usehero.com or on Instagram at @heroapp.
Enjoy the ride; celebrate the wins, look for the learnings.
Go above and beyond; exceed your own expectations.
Obsess over the experience; the details make the difference.
Be an energy giver; not an energy taker.
We want to make HERO be an amazing experience for our brands and consumers alike. Research insights are essential in helping us understand how we can support them through virtual shopping. In this role, you’ll help us to define the direction that we should take our product next. You will need to be a creative and critical thinker who knows how to investigate, ask the right questions and work cross-functionally with our internal teams.
You should be excited about working in an agile, fast-growing company and want to be an expert in what makes our brands and consumers excited!
You’ll be responsible for:
· You’ll identify knowledge gaps, high-risk assumptions and scope the research to solve that.
· Help to shape the vision for multiple products and teams. You’ll be working closely with our Product and Design teams to help shape their vision and contribute to the roadmap that will get us there.
· You’ll be an advocate for our brands and consumers. You’ll be helping us to make sure that we’re solving the most important problems facing our industry.
· You will understand how to apply the correct techniques for analysis of research data and findings.
· Qualitative research methods including user requirements gathering, concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research and other approaches to ensure user needs are fully understood.
You’ll need to have:
· 3+ years of user research experience and proven experience linking user needs with business goals.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to draw insights from research and present it compellingly.
· Experience or previous knowledge of the retail industry
· Work with a talented team of like-minds who truly love what they do
· A competitive salary with annual compensation reviews
· Flexible work from home policy
· 25 days holiday with incremental days added each year
· Generous healthcare plan for you and your cohabitating partner
· Generous paid sick and compassionate leave
· One month paid sabbatical after 5 years
· Pension plan
· Fully paid maternity and paternity leave
· An employee assistance program available 24/7
· A shiny new computer and all the software you need
· Plenty of social events