Senior UI Designer
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
In order to support the company through its significant growth and to enhance and nurture the company reputation – we are seeking for a talented, enthusiastic Senior UI Designer to join our successful team.
The UX/UI Design team within the Criteo Product Design department is surrounded by UX designers, UX copywriter, UX Researchers, a design system team, ux-friendly product managers and some of the best developers around.
As a Senior UI Designer, you'll help in defining scalable processes, innovating on our existing methods and tools and being the subject matter expert on how UI design can help improve Criteo products.
Your daily life at Criteo
When working as a UI Designer in Criteo, you can expect to:
- Manage the company utilization of the design system to propagate consistent experience designs.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces
- Based on user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translate findings into layouts and design system components.
- Work with analytics to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Evangelize PMs, devs and other Criteos about UI Design, its benefits when building a product and about the UI Designer role as a “problem solver”
- Move from project to project like a ninja, seamlessly and effectively
Who you are
- You’ll love our team, and our team will love you in return if:
- You ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the interfaces
- You have a strong experience with Design Systems
- You make important decisions about the way our products looks, feels and behaves
- You are an expert of UI design principles and techniques
- You can understand a Product Vision and execute it from a UI point of view
- You justify a minimum of 5-6 years experience
- You stay updated on the latest UI trends and best practices and evolving technologies
- You are proactive and curious, pitching ideas and taking the initiative
- You use lateral thinking to solve problems
- You are a definitive team player
- You can adapt to a changing environment and quickly understand Criteo’s stakes
- You are human-centered and empathic, and capable to drive user-centric approaches
- You know how to work with PMs & dev teams
- You’re fluent in English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.