We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
About this job
We are looking for a full-time UI Designer with strong design fundamentals and aesthetic sense in creating stunning interfaces for multiple digital product design engagements. As a growing company we seek an enthusiastic, versatile designer with a strong design acumen to problem solving.
What you’ll do
- Defining the visual language for products based on their brand and purpose
- Build storyboards, visual concepts and interactive prototypes to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to product stakeholders
- Manage, and take measures to ensure that designs look and behave consistently across designers to ensure a coherent and efficient user experience across the product suite
- Enhance product’s capabilities through responsive visual interface designs, layouts and grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, color theory and A/B testing
- Create and develop scalable design systems with other designers in the team
- Add delight to products by designing elements like icons, illustrations, animation, etc based on the product visual language
- Collaborate with other Designers, Product Managers, Data Analysts, Engineering Managers and Client Engagement Managers to implement, review, refine and iterate interface designs
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of UI/Visual design experience, not including schooling
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s program from a design school with specializations in Visual communication, Digital product design, Graphic design, Information design
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to ensure you establish a shared understanding of your approach with your stakeholders
- Experience in design research, accessibility, user-testing and crafting insights from observation
- Experience designing for enterprise web/mobile applications and/or consumer web/mobile applications
- Thorough understanding of components and web design frameworks
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces
- Extensive experience building and rapidly iterating on wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Experience working with remote team
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple products at once
- To be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
What you’ll include
As part of your application, please include links or PDF to your portfolio of recent works, highlighting your abilities, skills and experience relevant to the role. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.