Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
UX Researchers at Kajabi are key partners to our cross-functional product teams, helping inform critical decisions around product strategy and design through delivering actionable insights. We’re searching for our second UX Researcher that will augment the capabilities and impact of a growing research and insights function. The role will report to our UX Research Manager.
As a UX Researcher at a high-growth startup, you will get to wear many hats and flex your skills in various facets of UX Research. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of research projects, while managing and scaling research operations to support the department’s growth. In addition, you’ll work closely with our UX Research Manager in developing internal programs that evangelize research and champion customer needs.
The Impact you will make
- Plan and conduct generative and evaluative research studies that impact product strategy and design
- Synthesize and present research insights in a way that inspires and helps cross-functional teams take action
- Manage and scale research operations for a growing research department (e.g., research panels, repositories, recruitment, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in identifying research questions and scoping projects
- Work closely with the research lead in developing internal programs/initiatives that democratize UX research and champion the voice of the customer
Attributes for Success
- 2+ years of product UX research experience
- Demonstrated experience with conducting research at every step of the product development cycle, informing both strategic and tactical decisions
- Experience with both qualitative (e.g., interviews) and quantitative (e.g., survey design and analysis) research methods
- Experience using remote research tools (e.g., UserZoom)
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders on the end-to-end research process (from research design to insights presentations)
- Experience or interest in managing and scaling research operations
- Strong presentation design and data visualization skills
- Strong project management skills and able to prioritize and deliver on multiple projects
- Passionate about human-centered design and an advocate for the inclusion of the voice of the customer in the product development cycle
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can quickly adapt their approach
- Highly collaborative and embraces feedback
- Degree in human behavior related fields (Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Cognitive Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, etc.) or equivalent experience in related field
Bonus if you have
- Experience conducting in-house research at a SaaS company
- Experience in advanced statistical methods (e.g. MaxDiff, Conjoint Analysis, customer segmentation, etc.)
- Experience creating design research artifacts (e.g., personas, journey maps, etc.)
- Experience facilitating workshops
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the UX Researcher at the discretion of the VP of Product and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The UX Researcher will meet weekly with the UX Research Manager to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Portfolio/Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter - Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.