Senior UI Designer
Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
We are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our team at Appscore, you will work on a variety of enterprise client projects with a single focus on one client at a time.
- Excellent knowledge of the design process, User Interface Design methodologies and principles.
- Excellent communication and design presentation skills and the ability to articulate design decisions to peers and stakeholders.
- Experience working with requirements and recommending change that will improve digital products and services, where necessary.
- Excellent interface design skills enabling the creation of quality artefacts such as task and user flows, wireframes and high fidelity creative.
- Evolve and consistently apply User Interface design standards
- Experience working within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles.
- Ability to proactively work with scrum team and stakeholders to secure buy-in to customer focussed design solutions.
- Skilled in design tools such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.