UX Research Intern
Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
About the Role
The Research team at Fever increases revenue and customer and partner satisfaction by identifying, developing and implementing improvements in the experiences we offer.
We work with teams such as Marketing, UX Design or Customer Service to make every experience 5⭐.
As we establish Fever as the world leader for leisure experiences, we will need to build a world-leading Research department.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in experience design, e-commerce or / and marketing & sales. The successful candidate will be the second person to join the team.
Your responsibilities will revolve around:
- Designing and executing research methodologies to answer business questions.
- Receiving and analysing feedback from partners, customers and non-customers.
- Identifying business opportunities from this and other primary and secondary research.
- Preparing & delivering concise, effective recommendations for teammates and partners.
- Supporting implementation of recommendations and tracking their business impact.
- Learning from this all along the way, and getting better every time you do it.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Grado / Bachelor’s or Posgrado / Master’s programme.
- Applicants from any subject will be considered - we care more about how you think than what you know.
- Applicants must be able to work in our Madrid office throughout the school year on a part/full time basis.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Can demonstrate ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup.
- Idiomatic fluency in English - Native is ideal, Bilingual is absolute minimum.
- Fluency in Spanish, or willingness to learn it.
- Idiomatic fluency in other European languages is very much favoured -- the more the better. We are a global company and we have a lot of ground to cover.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many functions.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid internship at a start-up out to change the global entertainment & leisure landscape.
- Great work environment with a team of young, talented & ambitious people to learn with.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Work with one of the best UX researchers in Spain.
- Excellent office location in the heart of Madrid.
- Coffee & drinks.
- 40% discount on all events on Fever!