Mid-Senior UI Designer
Cover Genius is a global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest online companies. Partners such as Booking.com, Intuit Quickbooks, eBay, Shipstation and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that enables companies in a wide range of industries to sell or distribute any line of insurance in any country.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and energetic UI Designer to join our growing US team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative tech business in one of the world's largest and oldest industries that really needs the change that we're bringing in conjunction with our partners.
You will be the UI Designer responsible for crafting engaging user experience concepts for new and existing partner integrations. Reporting to the Head of Design and working closely with the Partner Services team, you will use your human-centered design approach to provide our partners - the largest online companies globally - with solutions for their millions of customers.
Skills & experience you bring to the table
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in UI design
- Solid experience designing interactive UI solutions in software-only environments in collaboration with a variety of business teams
- Expertise in Figma and standard design software such as Adobe Suite etc
- Strong portfolio with a proven track record at delivering high quality UI design and able to evidence the impact on customer experience and conversion rates
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams
- Experience in delivering solutions for large scale e-commerce projects
- Experience in working with design systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experienced in delivering interactive prototypes
- Experienced with video editing and animation
- Experienced in fast paced environments, delivering solutions at short notice
- Experienced in working with marketing and content teams to provide design deliverables for campaigns and other projects
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Unlimited leave. It's easier and more flexible for everyone.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!