Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
If you believe that ‘design is about how things work and not just how things look’, then you’re at the right place. Netomi is seeking for Individual contributors to translate requirements into engaging interactive experiences that create meaningful product design.
- Translating complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into practical and impactful design solutions.
- Creating effective interface designs through techniques such as composition, perspective, space, grid structures, layouts, color schemes, themes, etc
- Partnership with product in the creation of personas, user journey maps, information architecture models, wireframes, prototypes, visual design, and conducting user research.
- Collaborating with developers and product owners to solve unique design challenges and document solutions.
- Articulating strategy behind design decisions and participating in regular peer reviews.
- Providing quality control over concepts & projects by working with developers in translating designs into product, iterate and review until done.
- Establishing design systems translating complexity to simplicity and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Ability to think holistically about how the UI will scale in the future and integrate with other systems
- Understanding of Design process, wireframing & information hierarchy especially in relation to a SaaS product
- Experience working with senior management and operating in an independent manner within the UX function.
- Experience in elevating the product by crafting elegant visual design systems from modern UI patterns and trends, from concept to execution
- Proven solid understanding of best practices, design process, methods developments and keep up to date on latest design trends in digital products
- Degree/diploma in User Experience, Interaction Design or similar design course.
- Proficiency in Figma/Sketch/XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other equivalent interface design and wire-framing tools
- At least 3+ years of experience in working with digital products.