Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
At Odeko, we strive to build the best possible products for our customers. The product team is a collection of product managers, experience designers, and interface designers who partner with our engineering team, to ensure that we develop a user experience that brings our customers joy. This role reports to the Director of Product Design.
In this role, you will:
- Work as a trusted member of a product design team that designs great products
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their goals
- Build design assets for feature projects (e.g., wireframes, mockups, prototypes) in collaboration with PMs, interface designers, engineers, and customers
- Help establish and refine adoption of our experience design standards
- Contribute feedback on other designers’ projects
You’re an ideal candidate if:
- You have 3+ years of experience designing native mobile application and web-based application experiences and interactions from concept to production
- You have strong user empathy
- You view yourself as a user advocate and want to deeply understand their needs
- You’re hungry for user behavior data and love speaking with customers, hearing their feedback, and adjusting your approach accordingly
- You have a good balance between confidence in your choices and your ability to seek others’ ideas, added context, and feedback to iterate collaboratively
- Your designs are well-reasoned and you’re able to clearly communicate the “why” behind your choices, as well the details of how interactions should work to PMs, interface designers, and engineers
- You have a strong attention to detail and drive towards consistency
- You desire to work in a fast changing, dynamic startup environment
- You turn challenging projects into world-class designs
- You are a self-starter and finisher
- You have a portfolio to showcase your work
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.