Join One of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Tech Companies
We are an innovative, FinTech SaaS company focused on meeting the complex needs of the modern controller with the next generation of cloud-based accounting technology solutions. Our top rated products are used by more than 1,300 satisfied customers in 87 countries, and we are incredibly proud of our 99%+ customer retention rate.
We have recently been named #29 among Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies and #26 on Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list, among many other accolades. The company also made history with a two-time #1 rating on the Bulldog 100 list, an award that recognizes thriving businesses owned or operated by University of Georgia alumni.
Come join one of the fastest-growing companies in the country where your expertise will be valued and your contributions will help drive our future success.
LeaseQuery is seeking a UX Designer to join our growing team. If you are a problem solver, collaborator, and product designer who would like to be a part of our UX team helping to continue our growth, and create best-in-class, easy-to-use software then this position might be for you. The UX Designer is an advocate for the user, identifying up-front research needs, defining navigation structure and user flows, conducting usability studies, and ensuring products are built with modern and intuitive interfaces. The UX Designer plays a key role in driving product strategy and celebrating the success of products or features within the LeaseQuery product suite.
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences that our customers will love
- Produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for leadership and development handoff.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Manage your time against the design backlog, often juggling multiple projects
- Solve problems, taking into account technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for Responsive Web and SaaS products.
- Regularly conduct design reviews with team and internal SMEs, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Advocate for user feedback and encourage empathy through personas and user stories.
- Identify needs and pain points during discovery to shape both short and long-term product strategy.
- Plan and execute user research studies that generate insights to positively impact product design
- Work with a cross functional team, partnering with users, product analysts, business stakeholders and development teams to deliver business value.
- BS, BA or 3-5+ years of equivalent experience in graphic design, human factors, or similar
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, low to high fidelity prototypes)
- Key Skills
- 3+ years of experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs
- Expertise in the latest interaction design best practices, including Google Material and Apple standards as well as research published by NN/G, etc.
- Ability to lead business partners through facilitated design workshops
- Visual design acumen including working with imagery and iconography, overall aesthetics, and typography
- Preferred person characteristics
- Self-starter. You get things done and don’t wait for work to come to you
- Appreciation for good design and how it improves the world around us
- Humble Curiosity. While highly-skilled, you know you don’t have all the answers. You’re eager to learn from others including team-mates and end users.
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.