Senior UX Designer
Due to continued growth Betsson Group is now looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer in charge of their Zecure brands.
You will be joining a passionate team and working closely with the product and marketing departments and responsible for creating concepts, low fidelity wireframes and driving them forward to high fidelity pixel perfect designs that increase customer engagement, improve customer satisfaction, conversion rates and other KPIs.
- Reconciliation of user, business and development needs in approach to solving design problems.
- Evaluation of functional and business design requirements from product owners.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes (all levels of fidelity) using tools like Sketch ,Figma, Framer, Invision etc.
- Assess the effectiveness and usability of a preliminary design or prototype, as well as users’ thought processes and conceptual understanding.
- Collect, as well as collaborate with the UX Research team to synthesise qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions and develop a deep understanding of the user behaviour.
- Documenting screen-level interactions.
- Presentation of design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders.
- Working with visual designers, content writers and software developers to ensure the smooth transition of interaction design into development and, ultimately, how accurately design is translated into site experience.
- Active participation in continuous improvement methodology ensuring a certain quality standard upon product launch (MVP) followed by further improvements based on iterative and evaluative feedback.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure flagship campaigns are optimised.
You’re good at:
- UX and UI Design (including responsive) experience in iGaming is required.
- Working on projects that are connected with Mental Models, User Journey, Concept Maps.
- Creative, analytical, empirical, and empathetic approach to problem solving; meticulous attention to detail as well as strategic grasp of the “big picture”.
- Good knowledge of user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices, including web standards and accessibility.
- Understanding target audiences' needs, motivations, goals and translating them into creative concepts Experience within the following disciplines under the UX umbrella – Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual
- Design (User Research, Content Strategy and Usability Testing are desirable but not essential).
- Understanding and exposure to HTML and CSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required to effectively convey ideas and explain rationale behind concepts/ solutions/ recommendations).
- Relevant work experience is required with a strong, up to date portfolio showcasing UX and UI Design.
- Ability to work independently in a cross-functional team, as well as collaborate with Betsson Group’s wider UX teams.
- Take initiative and help build the UX/UI strategy for the Zecure brands.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and the ability to work with Web Analysts to extract and interpret quantitative data.
- Familiarity with Hotjar.
- A good knowledge of qualitative data collection methods, which you’ll use when working with the UX Research team to extract user preferences and behaviour patterns to influence your designs.