Senior UX Designer
Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
We are looking for a Senior Designer to work in a team with a UX Lead and UX Designer. You will work in collaboration with product owners, engineers, and business leaders, working in a highly agile envirment as part of a large digital transformation uplift program. You will be involved in the end-to-end delivery of UX & UI participating in the entire design process, from research and analysis, to design sprints, to testing and iteration.
- Contributing to the delivery of digital user experience that supports and connects member needs and behaviours with business goals and objectives
- Designing and creating engaging and consistent user interfaces for web channels and digital channels
- Collaborating with cross functional scrum teams to deliver best possible customer experiences and business outcomes.
- Developing a UX strategy and design through member research, analytics and insights.
- When required, collaborating with other Digital UX professionals in delivery of UX services across other digital channels
- Strong knowledge of responsive web and native mobile characteristics and predominate design patterns, awareness of emerging trends, with keen eye for detail and usability/accessibility standards.
- Ability to initially map out user experiences/features (wire flows) with general information, then progress to full fidelity UI prototypes for product and development teams.
- Understanding of lean research testing methods.
- Understand the thinking, principles and benefits of Component Design systems (multi-brand/themed libraries).
- Passionate about UX design and keeps abreast with latest user trends and ways of working.
- Can clearly show an applied understanding of UX methodologies including (but not limited to) HCD, User research, Interaction & Interface Design, Information Architecture and Journey/Task mapping. Workshop facilitation would also be an advantage.
- Proficient in use of Adobe, Figma, Sketch (UI components), InVision (prototyping). Abstract (controlled hub for your design files) and Zeplin (design handover for development) would be preferred.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.