Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
You see ways to optimize design in everyday life experiences - from the freeway on-ramp, to the floor plan of your home, to the menu of your favorite restaurant. And the fact that they’re not gets under your skin! You know how to get it done and can manage your own projects. We. Need. You.
There’s a massive opportunity in enhancing Spring Health’s visual brand experience. You understand the complexities of regulated industries but thrive because you have the creativity to make it work. You understand data and know how to design based on the data given to you.
We are looking for a Brand Experience Designer to join our Marketing Team. You’ll develop and execute our overall brand experience strategy at all lifecycle. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams to ensure success - Growth and Operations teams to design for the right experiences; Events and Product Marketing to align on event dates and product releases; and with Product to design a cohesive brand experience across our properties.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own all user experiences (UX) for marketing interactions
- Design the flow of data across our systems, sometimes across functional areas
- Partner with our Growth and Product teams to create a experimentation strategy to optimize for conversions
- Partner with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to visualize team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- You will play a key role in our Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) growth through designing seamless experiences across marketing channels
- For areas you will need design / creative assistance, you’ll manage the backlog of tickets with our 3rd party platform of designers
- Support company-wide initiatives such as product launches, recruiting, philanthropy, and community engagement
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years of UX design or relevant experience
- Portfolio available to share
- 2-3 years of UX research or relevant experience
- You understand data. You don’t need to write SQL queries, but you know how to navigate flows and know how to optimize for conversions
- Research documentation available to view
- At least 1 year of visual design experience
- Working knowledge of marketing systems (analytics, CRMs, marketing automation)
- Understanding of Marketing workflows in collaboration with Sales
- Must be able to manage your own backlog
- Experience managing a team of contractors
- Proactive communicator in all directions
- Attention to detail - your keen eye on pixels and clicks could determine the overall user’s experience with our brand
Why you'll like working at Spring:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to Spring Health!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.