STAGE11 is establishing the next frontier of digital music and culture. With a talented team of artists, writers, game developers, and engineers, founder Jonathan Belolo has spent the past year experimenting with technologies and partnering with top musicians to find a winning formula that combines the unlimited possibilities of digital space with the immediacy and communion of live performance.
Music is just the first step — STAGE11 is also prototyping how artists and brands might find a new home using AR technology, social platforms, and a persistent gaming metaverse. Informed by our talented creatives and the voices of fans, gamers, and digital creators, STAGE11 will be a new home to bring cultural experiences, branding, and digital retail into an unprecedented digital world.
LEAD UX DESIGNER
This role will serve as a lead, conceptualizing, designing, and participating in the implementation of UI and User Experience designs for augmented reality applications. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a small project-oriented development team utilizing co-development partners to build fully realized AR experiences for mobile. Additional experience working with major brands in the music, fashion, and lifestyle industries is a major plus.
What you’ll do:
● Iteratively ideate and develop prototypes to define creative solutions for UX and AR experience goals.
● Guide user research to explore new product areas or refinement on existing products.
● Work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and artists to create fun and exciting real-world/AR experiences.
● Able to communicate designs with clear and concise documentation.
● Comfortable with expanding on design briefs through detailed design specification documents.
● Lead user studies and UX research to help refine and fine-tune the apps towards product goals.
● Work with team leadership to define the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management, and budgets.
What you’ll bring:
● Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on interactive mobile experiences.
● Ability to create interaction flow wireframes based on high-level product spec.
● Portfolio of work showcasing samples of strong visual UI/UX design for mobile applications.
● Experience leading UI/UX design teams.
● Figma, or Adobe XD experience creating interaction flow wireframes based on high-level product spec.
● Experience designing for and participating in user research interviews to understand customer needs and pain points.
● Experience working on the Unity 3d or Unreal platforms.
● Experience working with major brands in the music, fashion, and lifestyle industries is a major plus.
● Augmented Reality experience is a plus.
● Competitive salary
● Great benefits, including healthcare and a 401(k)
● Generous paid-time-off
● Flexible work environment
● Teambuilding and events in amazing locations
Stage11 is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.