Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are seeking a UX/product Copywriter to join our rapidly growing Creative team. This role will be responsible for working closely with brand and product teams to execute copy to meet the user needs within our digital experiences. They should offer strategies from a content perspective from development to execution—all while bringing Everlywell's voice to life to help build trust and inspire our audience to take action on their health. They use research and data to evaluate their work's impact and pride themselves on thorough research, sharp writing, and precise editing and grammar. This role reports to the Senior Content Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Develop clear and compelling product copy across the Everlywell digital experience
- Ensure copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches those targeted to achieve desired results
- Champion the Everlywell brand voice and style
- Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop content
- Bring a unique perspective and creativity to deliverables to drive engagement and results
- Track how copy is performing across projects to optimize content
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years of digital copywriting
- Experience with content management systems and working cross-functionally with product design teams
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- You have a high-quality bar for proofreading and copyediting
- You are a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to prioritize your work and manage multiple tasks under a short time frame
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.