Senior UX/UI Designer
Looking for a company that champions passion, courage, and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the world? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment, come to brands4friends – a company you will be proud to be a part of. Like to shake things up? We do! brands4friends hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our Team in Berlin as a Senior UX/UI Designer.
- Being the responsible person to shape and evolve the design of our e-commerce platform (app and web) while keeping a user centric approach
- Developing and establishing UX concepts, wireframes, user journeys and UI designs
- Working closely with product managers, developers and specialists from other departments to optimize conversion rates based on qualitative and quantitative research
- Developing design patterns that can be implemented across the entire platform
- Presenting and discussing prototypes with internal stakeholders and incorporating their feedback
- Experience as an UX/UI Designer for digital products with a passion for e- commerce and great user experience
- A proficient understanding of Human Interface Guidelines (iOS), Material Design Guidelines (Android) and Web Standards
- Strong knowledge of tools like Sketch, Photoshop and similar
- Experienced in managing and developing style guides both for mobile UI and Web patterns
- Being able to interpret analytics and A/B Tests into opportunities for improvements
- You are enthusiastic about UX/UI and keeping yourself up to date with the latest trends
- You have a high demand for the quality of your work and an eye for details
- Strong communication skills in presenting your concepts and ideas in English and German
- Ability to communicate the value of design within a business context
- A permanent position in the Tech-Metropolis of Berlin
- Diverse team with room for individuality, passion for e- commerce, integrity and humor
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision- making
- The option to grow and develop both professionally and personally while having the opportunity to be creative and make in impact in a supporting environment
- Competitive salary, discounts from external partners, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
We are looking forward to your application – please send your cv to email@example.com. Here at brands4friends, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel brands4friends is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.