Superformula is a design first company. Design is a fundamental driver of so much of our business and strategy. You will be joining a dedicated team of free thinkers and problem solvers. We work hard each day to help our clients deliver on the promises they make to their customers.
100% remote and always have been. We designed this company to be fully remote from day one which means that our teams and processes are tuned to enable you to do your best work on your time.
Make lasting impact. We have tripled in size in the last three years, but we're still small enough for you to make a real impact on our business, culture, and people.
Learn more about Superformula
- Being a fun, energetic and supportive member of this team.
- Deeply understanding the products you work on, with an ability to share that knowledge with all of the teams you work with.
- Working closely with product, engineering and business stakeholders to define direction, and follow-through to final execution.
- Getting specific with product and business stakeholders to capture and document systems, requirements, constraints and challenges.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Developing personas and scenarios.
- Creating artifacts (wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flows, user stories, functional requirements, etc…) to communicate ideas, concepts, features and flows.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Staying informed and sharing the latest on UI/UX techniques, tools, and patterns.
- Having fun, and being excited and passionate every day.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX, with a portfolio demonstrating work in user experience, wireframing and prototyping, and user research (We're open to more junior experience if you are hungry, organized and an amazing communicator)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-pace environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills to build trust across teams.
- Has expert working knowledge of Figma.
- Has a deep knowledge of modern iOS, Android, and Web interface conventions.
- Is deeply organized, with a proven track-record of turning business and technical requirements into beautiful artifacts
- Has read Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines or Google’s Material Guidelines thoroughly enough to spot when something’s out of place, and when to break the mold
- Likes to play with motion and inject alternative creative solutions to solve problems.
- Passion for working in environments where navigating ambiguity is the norm.
- Showcases your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills.
- Has a passion for being a great team player and a positive influence on your teammates. No jerks allowed!